On September 10, 2015, North Carolina Commerce Secretary Skvarla, the Charlotte Chamber of Commerce, and representatives from the private sector will hold a half-day conference in Budapest, Hungary on Doing Business with the USA.
The Program has the following agenda:
- György Mosonyi, Vice-President of the Hungarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, to be confirmed
- István Domeny, CEO of Eltec
What are the legal challenges and tax implication when setting up in the USA?
Presented by Al Guarnieri, ParkerPoe and Oliver Hecking, Rödl&Partner
- Immigration and visas
- Taxes in the USA
- Tax implications in Hungary
Finding the right location
Presented by John Skvarla, North Carolina Secretary of Commerce and Sven Gerzer, Charlotte Chamber of Commerce
- North Carolina – a perfect place to do business
- The keys to site selections: Charlotte as an example
Hungarian cooperation in the USA
Presented by István Domeny, CEO of Eltec
The language of the event is English. Participation is free of charge but previous registration is required on the following link: REGISTRATION DOING BUSINESS WITH THE USA. Deadline for registration: 8th September 2015, 12:00. Further information: Magdolna Baki, HCCI, area manager. Tel: 474 5146, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.